Buying a Home In Guelph
My job is to help you find the home that will make you and your family happy for many years.
My process: We meet and discuss your needs. If you’re new to Guelph we will tour the neighbourhoods so you can get a feel for this great town. I keep a close eye on current listings and tell you right away when homes come up that meet your criteria. Guelph is a very competitive market, so it’s not unusual for nice listings to get snapped up quickly. It makes sense to have your budget ready so that when you find the right home, you can act quickly.
As an At Home Real Estate Professional, dedicated to providing the best possible service, I guarantee that I will:
1. Actively work with you to find your ideal home. Prepare a Personalized Marketing Action Plan that includes:
- Consulting with you and recommend best location, style and price of your home
- Financing options and mortgage pre-approval
- Continuous market search including attending real estate professionals open houses
- Identify and show you as many houses as it takes!
2. Keep you informed of:
- Changes in the market throughout your search period
- Other buyer interest in particular properties
- Neighbourhood information (schools, positives and negatives, stigmas if any)
3. Help negotiate the purchase
- Do a comparative analysis of the area and recent sales to ensure we set the appropriate strategy
- Negotiate on your behalf to ensure that you get the right home at the right price
4. Follow up after the sale
- Attend home inspection
- Forward all relevant documents to legal professionals
- Provide information to help you in your move
- If required, provide you with professional referrals for additional services
My Promise: 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. As your At Home Group Realtor®, I am 100% committed to providing the best possible service to all of my customers. If you are not completely satisfied, I ask that you allow us the opportunity to correct any difficulties within a 24-hour period. If we can’t fix it, you may terminate the balance of the buyer representation agreement at any time by providing me with written notice.